We feel our name – the Sanskrit word Sadhana – best describes our inspiration and our work.
Sadhana (SOD-duh-na) means
leading straight to a goal, guiding well, furthering; effective, efficient, productive of; accomplishment, performance; subduing a disease, healing, cure; establishment of a truth; any means of effecting or accomplishing,… making preparation (of food, medicine, etc.); substance, ingredient, medicine; good works, penance; worship. . . experienced, sincere, professional, skilled, committed guidance, for optimal wellness.
At Sadhana Therapies we are committed to helping you achieve optimal wellness. Our practitioners offer the highest quality wellness services to meet the needs and goals of each individual client. Drawing from more than 30 years of experience in the field of health and healing, we have helped our clients address and overcome a variety of challenging health care issues.
Our modalities: Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy & Orthopedic Massage
* Acute & Chronic Back Pain
* Acute & Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain
* Acute & Chronic Hip and Knee Pain
* Acute & Chronic Ankle and Foot Problems
* Acute & Chronic Digestive Issues
* Dietary Concerns
* Common Respiratory Infections such as Colds and Flu
* Exercise and Postural Guidance